NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

What do you think?

JungleDreamz

Ok I should be getting Ecko's DNA results in today...I sure hope I do! I cant hardly wait any longer!!!

So to make the time go by faster lets make it fun, Here are 2 pics of Ecko...Whats your Vote? Male or Female? I will give Karma to everyone that gets it right! yay! I am so excited!

009.jpg

014.jpg

Let the Voting Begin!!! {Communicate-00020117}<br><br>Post edited by: JungleDreamz, at: 2009/07/28 16:31

Really! Oh boy this is fun!!! Keep em coming! Thanks Daveyj

And thanks Caitlin!!! I cant wait to see what he or she is!!! I cant imagine being pregnant and having to wait to see if it was a boy or girl!<br><br>Post edited by: JungleDreamz, at: 2009/07/28 16:34

I think its a girl. Can you check the 2 corner bones on the underside close to where the red begins at the base of the tail. If the 2 bones are wide apart enough for a finger to go between, then its probably a girl, if not, and if they are tightly close to each other, it would probably be a boy. This has worked out so far in guessing the sex. Its a rule they use to check if Falcons are male or female (explained by the vet).

{Nature-00020095}