NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hello Everyone

I am new to this forum and have been poking around. Lots of great information to share. I have a five year old CAG, an eight year old Quaker, and a 20 year old tiel. Both the Grey and the Q were rescue birds. As you can see by the photo, Perico had hardly any feathers when he came to me about two months ago. We are now under a doctors care and doing much better.

Hello LDHanson and welcome to our family, we are so glad you could join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and Perico and your other fids.

Try looking at the thread in the photography room on posting pics in threads, it might help you with that.

It is always so heartening to hear when someone rescues parrots as there is so many of them out there in need of good homes and it takes a special person to open their heart to them.

I'm glad to hear you have been poking around and reading the threads so continue to do that for lots of useful information and do ask questions you may have and we will help you in any way we can.

Welcome LDHanson!!

It's GreYt having you here and it's always wonderful to hear of someone taking in a rescue in need of TLC.

Looking forward to hearing more and seeing the photos once you have it figured out. :-)