NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Whats the weather doing where you are?

casper

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's raining in central wisconsin. supposed to rain all day. i love the rain but i'm hoping it stops after supper so we can go to the race! (my bf and oldest daughter race bmx...and my daughter won her first trophy last week!!!)

Its hot has been for a month we got 2 nights when we had rain thunder and lighting but it was still hot it 110 in the shade its way to hot to even step outside the door. I wish I could just spend everyday at the beach but my birds need me to be here so I sit here happily with them. Where did my life go ahhhh.

We had another thunderstorm last night and it poured rain, more rain than we are used to having in the summer, usually it is so dry the garden just withers away but not this year. Today the sun has been in and out and chance of more storms and not too hot but humid.

Looks like another hot day today thats it I've had it I moveing a air conditioner into my bedroom I haven't had a good nights sleep in days I know its not good for my birds but they will have to live with it I'm sure they will enjoy a little cool air I'll keep it on low the window is 1 1/2 ft off the ground so I'm sure they can get away from any direct cold air blowing on them

caitb2007 wrote:

Its so beautiful and sunny outside, not a cloud in the sky! Beach time for me. B)

Wish I lived closer to the beach, it is a 6+ hour drive for me to the nearest:(

The sun is shining here too and no rain yesterday, yah and maybe none today, I had to go into the garden in my bare feet for the mud was too much for my shoes to handle, feet wash off pretty well under an outside spigot, but not today.:woohoo:

ITS BEEN A FANTASTIC WEEK IN LIVERPOOL. Its been sunny and warm for a change.I hope this weather keeps up for the weekend.The waterfront is never far away in Liverpool but we are a little short of beaches.Formby and Ainsdale are the nearest,about 30 mins away. Not far.