NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Whats the weather doing where you are?

casper

Thought we could start this thread and find out what the weather is doing around the world.

Just post everyday and share what the weathers doing in your area:)

I am in the UK and we are having a heatwave at the moment! To us a heat wave is when the temperature is over 30 and you have got to remember that most of us dont have A/C or anything so it is very warm stuck indoors at the moment, especially as the birds are out all day and I cant open the windows!

Three showers for me today and another sleepless night.

Think I might have to look into some type of A/C unit, Im so warm.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it is only going to be in the high 70's here today so that is very nice weather but it is a little overcast so the sun has not been out much but hey who cares. There is a chance of thunderstorms today but maybe it will hold off until tonight so I can have a little fun this evening.:silly: :lol:

Its showing 39 in my garden !! but then its a sun trap being south facing. I just wish it would either have a storm to clear the air or cool a bit .Could not tell you when we last had rain .Its a bit to hot for george as well and he is a wee bit grumpy ! :lol:

Here in Florida it has been SO hot, breaking records with 100+ degrees F in some areas. Its gorgeous with clear blue skies in the morning and afternoon but in the late afternoon the thunderstorms start rolling in and it becomes nasty out. I took a pic while I was at the beach last Saturday, the water was soo calm and felt so amazing. I am hoping for this kind of weather all weekend for the holiday weekend, going on the boat this Saturday so I'm excited.

iPhoneUpload.jpg

Liverpool uk has been very very hot and sunny.Its been around 29-30 hear today.I work in a food factory driving a flt and the heat in there has been horrendus. Dont forget we have very large ovens and a glass roof. Oh and not a sign of a/c.

It's hot hot hot here in Dallas/Fort Worth Texas! It's been in the upper 90's to low 100's for almost 2 weeks now. It's unbearable in the afternoons. I ordered a big above ground pool last week and still waiting! Hopefully it will arrive today or tomorrow. Oh yea, no rain either. Just dry and hot.{Feel-bad-000200A3}

We also have the heat wave 33 degrees and that is hot for Sweden. The thing is we build our houses to keep in the heat for winter with triple glazing on the windows and insulated walls. So you can imagine how hot it is in our place probably about 60 degrees.

Its raining its pouring!!!!

Back to good old British weather:laugh:

I think we could be in for a good old thunder storm today, the rain is very heavy and its slightly cooler than yesterday, I think I tempted fate by starting this thread and talking about the sunshine:laugh:

Are area just had a flood couple days ago. My family room and basement got 1 1/2 inch Topanga & Horatio were freaking becase the ground is there bottom. I have pics but cant figure to size them down like I use too

Its been really hot here also 30 degrees or so everyday for the last month or so we had a bit of rain over night a couple days ago it was so mice. It really helped clear the air and cool things down a bit. Its hot I have 2 small air conditioners and its still hot.

its about 7-40 here and cause were facing south the sun is up and roasting us already ! the doors windows are open and awnings are up .The rain just seems to skirt roung us for some reason ! would love some just to cool down ! I went out yesterday to a speedway meeting and from 4-00pm to 6-30 i got slightly burnt !