NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

awesome new toy!!

GorgASS

so i just got back from the petstore today (willis needed some more treats but of course i came home with a few more toys lol) i bought him a folding bouquet by planet pleasures (it was like 15.99 or something) it's HUGE!! i was a little afraid of willis being scared of it simply because of the size but put it in his cage anyway. of course he was out of his cage when i put it in, but he actually went back inside to play with it! he loves it!! since it's a completely shreddable toy i don't expect it to last long, and since he loves it so much, i decided to go on ebay and see if i could find it or something similar for cheaper. i ended up looking at toy parts (as per usual) and i found the palm leaves or whatever is used to hold everything (and in diff. colors!!) so i bought a lot of 12 for $18...not bad i think! i figured i'll make some oragami flowers out of paper or something and find various things to stick inside of it...i'm pretty excited!! anyway, here's a pic of willis' new toy...

CIMG6996.jpg

Wonderful toy! I have seen those fans at a craft store. And they have different sizes. I don't have my TAG yet(mid September) but I have started getting a few toys. This is something I can make easily.....Thanks for sharing!

it's actually doing pretty good...it's late right now so he's sleeping but i'll get a pic tomorrow lol. he hasn't destroyed it too much cuz he's not in his cage much, altho he has crawled back in it a few times...just to play with this toy!