NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hi Im jasmine...

Hi Jasmine, from looking at your Avatar, it is easy to see that April is a very fine looking grey and you are a very responsible 14 year old. Can't wait to hear more about April and see more pictures of her if you have any more to share. Welcome to the family!

Hello Jasmine and welcome to the forum! April is a beautiful grey. How long have you had her for? Does she talk yet? Tell us more about her, we love to meet new new greys and their owners. Do you have anymore pictures or videos of April, we would love to see. ;)

Hello Jasmine and welcome to our family, we are so glad you could join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and April.

How long have you had April? Are you the one that is responsible for feeding and taking care of April or do you share those duties with your parents? You sound like you know what you are doing and at 14 years of age that is an accomplishment in itself.

As you may be finding out we have a wealth of information in our many threads so do read thru them at your leisure and do ask questions you may have and we will help you in any way we can.

We love pictures here so if you have some of April you would share with us we would appreciate it.

Hiya guys, sorry for the veryyyy slow reply, i forgot to check this thread lol, a bit about april, i have loads of pictures of 100 ill post them in the gallery soon anyway i usually feed april almost every day and give her fresh water, my mum cleans the bottom of her cage but i insist to do it but she always does it lol.

Shes 3 years and 2 months old we got her when she was ten weeks old.

She is a fabulous talker here is a list of what things shes learnt and says: Jasmine( my name ), Bye, oh man, little girl, april, chicken, hello, is it bedtime, 1..2..3!, you alright, wiiippeeoutt, give me a stroke, put your head down, giz a kiss, dance.

Up above are just a few things she says she has a wide vocab.

She dances to songs, she'll randomly shout dance to a tune she likes she brilliant,

This was a couple of months ago, with her favourite pooh toy :)

cage002x.jpg

This one underneath is her preening on the curtain pole =].

aprilxp.png

Underneath is a picture of april in her cage on her first day with us,

59969048.jpg

I'll post more stuff, i have a video from the day at the place shes from and other videos when i learn how to download them on here ill post them all :).