NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Happy Fourth of July

judygram

I want to be the first to wish everyone here on this forum a Happy Fourth of July. I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday with your family and friends. This is a wonderful country we live in and we should be thankful for all the freedoms we enjoy. Have fun but don't overdo it, don't take risks with your life or the lives of your loved ones today. Cherish your spouses, love your children and spoil your grandchildren today and every day for the rest of your life. I hope you all have a safe and wonderful day and be back on the forum to exchange advice, stories and photos. I enjoy chatting with all of you and care about each and every one of you here. May we all be a happy healthy family here for a very, very long time.

Judy{Holidays-0002010C}{Holidays-0002010D}{Holidays-0002010E}{Holidays-0002010F}

I think it is a chance for rain here too, but I meant I was not going anywhere to watch them, I am out in the country so would have to travel some to get to where they are being put off. Not much incentive to go when I have to be back at work tomorrow, now next year the 4th will be on Friday since 2008 is a leap year, so I will find some to watch. But I hope you see plenty tonight Melissa, and enjoy.{Holidays-0002010D}

Guest briansmum

as you all know im a brit, but i wanted to wish you all a happy 4th july anyway :) i hope y'all have a nice holiday.

CD is right, I meant no harm, just a joke between friends, Beccy, I think a lot of you and would never want to hurt your feelings. If you get to know me better you will find out I love to kid around so feel you are special if I kid you a bit.

Have you always been a Brit?