NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

what do you think? (pic)

Tycos_mom

I'm was thinking that I may take Jeepers cage away from him during the day and place it in a different room for Sleeping. I thought I get him a nice playstand an load it up with his favorite Toys and put it where his cage is now. The reason for this is he is so attached to that cage of his that he won't leave it ever. the farthest he goes is the top of it. I've tried haning all kinds of things by his cage for him to play on like boings and swings chains and ropes. He won't get off his cage so he won't play with them. Some how I have to make him understand that there is more to life then his cage. So I thought its high time to take that cage away from him. What do you all think should I give this a try or just leave him to his cage forever?<br><br>Post edited by: Tycos_mom, at: 2009/06/21 20:19

Wow Pat, that is a great playstand. With a few more toys Jeepers has got to love it!! Good luck with your ideas to help Jeepers give up his cage dependency. Your instincts about your fids have always been good, o I would say go for it. You know your companions so well and you always do the right things for all of them!