NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

New Forum Rankings

judygram

WOW, I love these new forum rankings, this means I am a "MASTER" with over 15,000 posts, I am know all:whistle: just kidding, lots of posts does not necessarily mean more knowledge:huh: just means I have had a lot to say, some of it good, some bad but all was meant in good humor, gosh I love this forum.:kiss:

"MASTER JUDY",

I am so happy you like it! Frank & I are on a mission to clean this place up, make videos work, get the polls working, and revamping the photo's on the front page for starters!

We have our work cut out for us...:blink: :laugh: :laugh:

Woohoo I am a "Bird of Prey" LOL. I love this forum too and of course the updates are always great, I look forward to the future updates. Thanks Talon and Ceasarsdad for your hard work. ;)<br><br>Post edited by: caitb2007, at: 2009/06/19 16:01

Caitb2007

The reason behind the karma being set as it is, is because it can easily be abused, especially when it comes to negative karma, which we don't like to see. :huh:

But we encourage members to use their karma daily as much as possible. I think sometimes it's forgotten. :(

Talon wrote:

Caitb2007

The reason behind the karma being set as it is, is because it can easily be abused, especially when it comes to negative karma, which we don't like to see. :huh:

But we encourage members to use their karma daily as much as possible. I think sometimes it's forgotten. :(

What if you put it so we can only give one karma point to each person in 6 hours? Do you get what I mean? Or how about taking away the negative karma all together? Lol sorry I don't mean to be a pain or anything just a suggestion. I always read very good posts and hate it when I'm not able to give them karma for such a good post and end up forgetting to give it to them later on.. sorry just a thought :blush:

I like the new rankings in another 3000 posts I may even know enough to earn the title of Master you never now. I like being a bird of prey Where I live there are hundreds of hawks and Bald Eagle and they are so awesome to see in flight or to watch them fish in the lakes around my home. Nothing in this world is more beautiful.

• Haha 1

• 11 months later...

Delma - these were last year's upgrades - they are "new and improved" now.

If you look between your name and your picture it tells you what "time of life" you're at on the forum, and if you hover over the little green dot it tells you what stage in the forum you're at. It changes with the number of thanks you receive and the number of posts you provide. So, at the moment you are a "Fledgling" and are on a "distinguished road". I'm loving them - I can't wait till I get to the one that says "JillyBeanz is just really nice" - because it's never been said before :) :) :)

• Haha 1

I like the new rankings in another 3000 posts I may even know enough to earn the title of Master you never now. I like being a bird of prey Where I live there are hundreds of hawks and Bald Eagle and they are so awesome to see in flight or to watch them fish in the lakes around my home. Nothing in this world is more beautiful.

Glad your back, really missed you, hope all's well, Jayd, Maggie,Spock and the flock

Correction: .......the forum rankings are not connected to te Reputation (green dots) that are above your name. The forum rankings are connected to your post count. The Green dots show your points that are received when another member clicks on your reputation icon, and they do have their own sayings depending on the number of green dots. Hope this clears it up. :)

• Haha 1