NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

fellow parront

Guest rxe

hi, just joined and wanted to say forum looks really helpful, and hope we can share our experiences with our AGs, along with advice and help....will post more about us as its midnite here in south africa.

Hi and welcome to grey forums! Your a member on AnAG forum right? I saw your siggy before lol. :P Everyone here is very nice and helpful so don't hesitate to ask questions. I look forward to hearing more about you and your fids. Hope you enjoy the site. :)

thank you all 4 welcome!!! hi caitlin & echo.....yup my famous siggy, yes im a member of almost ALL GREY forums, i love hearing about fellow grey parronts and their fids, can never hear or help enough.....and yes we never stop learning something new everyday. cloudy will be 1yr nxt week, my conure is 4yrs, had cloudy from a 5 week baby, weaned him myself as iv done it before, we 2 are so close, almost as if a "real human baby" i still pamper and feed him his night time snack with syringe as it helps keep him prepared should i ever have to give meds.....his bed time snack being pureed baby foods like sweet potatoes, mixed veg & chicken, to which i add RPO twice a week. iv got a 13yr old son as well( clouds big brother), our conure sunny is a real brat, didnt take to cloudy at all even now, as he tends to be aggressive towards him, i keep them separate at all times tho cloudy would love to be his friend,he keeps calling to sunny, walking over to his cage making querying sounds before i catch him. so far his vocab is "what", "whats yr problem?", "eh?", and the all famous..." peekaboo". iv rambled on a bit, i spend most of my computer time on AG forums, reading even if not always posting.....so would love to be part of this grey community as well! regards rxe & cloudy.....