NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

just a short video of Adaya on the Atom I made

Tycos_mom

I Made it out of 1 inch non metalic conduit hose becase the hose has ridges in it the birds don't slip. and its all made out of plastic so its safe for birds even if they chew on it. I used regular pvc fittings to hold the hose together and sisle rope to make the Atom shape it wasn't hard at all to make. only took a couple hours to pt it all together the one I made is really big but I figure bigger is better. I'm going to get them the Atom from mother pluckers butI wanter to make sure it wasn't going to be a waste of money so I testing out mine to see if the birds will enjoy something like this first and by the looks of things at least 2 so far have taken a likeing to it and Tyco is eyeing it up also looking like she's ready to get on it also. So they will be getting another Atom soon one that I bought instead of a diy one. :laugh:

That is awesome. I want to try making mine out of tubing. I have one I made using two hula hoops. Just screwed them together and wrapped it in sissel. Works great, but it is kind of stretching with gravity. I think my next will be out of the tubing you used.