NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Smarter than the average bear!

rbpittman

I have started two new classes this semester and my first test is tomorrow, so with the weather outside too hot to enjoy, I've been sitting here studying and talking to Dixie. Apparently I got lost in thought and Dixie wasn't getting the attention she thought she should get, so she decided that she was going to make sure I was paying attention.

First she managed to drop her treat bowl onto the floor, which promptly went under the cage. I had to get up and crawl on the floor to retrieve it. A few conversations (all one sided of course) and assured her she was a pretty girl and i love her very much, and I went back to my desk, still talking to her, but trying to study. Then got stuck in thought again. This time she decided that her water bottle, was in the wrong place - like on the side of her cage! She managed to get the top wire lose and the bottle tipped over, but I saw it and immediately put it back in place and distracted Dixie away from it - to toys and we played a little and talked a little and back to studying I did go.

Less than 5 minutes later, the water bottle (which was glass) shattered on the tile floor! She definitely got my attention! I'm back at my desk, only this time, Dixie is on my shoulder, I guess we'll study together!

Hahaha She sure knows how to get what she wants doesn't she sorryto here about the water bottle getting broken. I feel really stupid this mmorning My daughter is in grade 8 and she had exams this morning and Me and her just slept though both of them now I'm going to have to phone the school and see if they can find the time to let her take her exams I feel like such a dufus.