NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Shower Curtains

Talon

I don't know about anyone else here......but Talon LOVES LOVES LOVES to climb all over my plastic shower curtain and redesign it by making a pattern of beak holes in it. I have replaced it 8 times in the last year and a half. You may ask why so many times, why not leave it? Well, she shreds it so badly that after a while it is barely hanging there!

I buy the heavy duty, hotel liners, the ones that will last a lifetime, no mold, mildew, throw them in the wash, etc. I have a designer shower curtain in front of it, so it is only the liner, but........:S

Well, I am happy to say, that I may have found a solution! I found a company that is owned by a family that sells only "green" products. I bought my newest shower curtain from them. It is white canvas, you can throw it in the wash, it's heavy enough where she can't puncture it so easily, too much work, so she appears to have moved on. I will keep you updated, I have had it a month. But so far, so good! :woohoo: :woohoo:

Oh and BTW, it cost the same as the other ones...$29.99

That sounds like a good solution Penny!

We don't need curtain, since the guest shower/bath has sliding glass doors. But, we do have cloth crocheted ornamental curtains hanging on the outside. Dayo loves to climb up them and then kind of roll himself up inside and create a sling like a hammock and lay in it for a few minutes. Can't any holes he probably made while biting it, since the design is full of holes for the pattern anyway.

It's mine and Dayo's secret, unless Kim notices some cut threads in it one of these days. ;-)

danmcq wrote:

That sounds like a good solution Penny!

We don't need curtain, since the guest shower/bath has sliding glass doors. But, we do have cloth crocheted ornamental curtains hanging on the outside. Dayo loves to climb up them and then kind of roll himself up inside and create a sling like a hammock and lay in it for a few minutes. Can't any holes he probably made while biting it, since the design is full of holes for the pattern anyway.

It's mine and Dayo's secret, unless Kim notices some cut threads in it one of these days. ;-)

Dan, I think you just gave your secret away. Dayo is going to be so mad at you now he knows you are a blabber mouth and can't keep his secrets.:laugh: