NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Polly has flown

Diane7

im sorry 2 hear about polly, my conure flew away one time, like polly he had just gotten used to flying, but he was used to flight recalling which failed this as instead of flying to cage, he went in opposite direction, we looked for hours without any luck, in afternoon we went out looking and calling but this time we took wind direction into account, and went in direction it was blowing to when he flew, and 2 roads away, while calling...we heard an answering call from my little conure who had spent the entire time on someones house roof under a tree, there was no-one at their house, so we still climbed up and rescued the hungry and thirsty bugger, needless to say he stays quite near to cage from then on.....so keep trying and dont give up just yet!!!

Never give up hope, even though I know how the pain, fear of what could have happened and anguish really starts to take it's toll. It is a very sad and remorseful feeling that you just can't seem to shake.

Hang in there, were all rooting for you and praying for your grey to be not only found, but returned to you.