NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

grey and macaw

shazbaby36

Congratulations!!!

B&G are beautiful. :-)

My wife and I were interested in one at the Birdmart. But, it was VERY aggressive, which I suspect was just due to the high volume of people walking by and standing and of course the morons trying to stick their fingers in there (Wish they would have gotten bitten).

I actually felt sorry for the birds I looked at, they were all cramped into small cages (I know, they had to get them to the mart) and they were all obviously very freaked out.

Your so lucky there is a baby B&G for sale in my neibourhood right now I think they said he was 12 weeks old I so wish I wasn't at my limit I would buy him in a heartbeat oh well mabie in my next life I'll know the joy of owning a B&G or a Greenwing Ilove them so much.<br><br>Post edited by: Tycos_mom, at: 2009/06/10 03:09

What is all this heresy here?!!? {Feel-bad-00020063}

No parrots are more beautiful than Greys! I know that some are covered in gaudy colors but none compare to the wonderful subtle gradations and scalloping of the gorgeous silver gray feathers, the long slender neck and the subtle blush around their perceptive eyes. all of this offset by the fiery crimson tail.

There may just be some equal but none are more beautiful.{Feel-good-000200B9}

Seriously though congratulations on your new addition.;)

Steve n Misty<br><br>Post edited by: Mistyparrot, at: 2009/06/10 14:06

• 4 weeks later...

Awwww, thanks for the photos of your baby B&G. Beautiful and Healthy looking babies there coming a long nicely. Is it a long distance for you to the breeders?

They are so adorable and cuddly when young like that. I swear they remind me of a big puppy dog just loving to play and cuddle. We have had a lot of fun at our Breeders (Friends) playing with the young B&G's, Scarlets and Green Wings.

You are certainly going to have your hands full, but with your situation (envy you) you have all he time in the world to spend with all your FIDs. :-)