NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Photos!

Char

Both of those birds are just absolutly gorgous. I love toos butthe dander doesn't like me I'm very alergic to their dander. I rescued one about 1 !/2years ago and He was just the sweetest thing he was a Sulfer crested. He also didn't like my daughter or mabie he liked her to much he would bite her every chane her got and she would scream because it hurt so bad. I hehomed him to another woman who had lost her sulfer crested Male the year before and really wanted another one.

Char wrote:

If I don't find her a home soon, whisper and I are going to be too attached to let her go.

I think it is already too late in my opinion:lol: :side:

You have some beautiful birds, thanks for sharing some photos with us.

judygram wrote:

Char wrote:
If I don't find her a home soon, whisper and I are going to be too attached to let her go.

I think it is already too late in my opinion:lol: :side:

You have some beautiful birds, thanks for sharing some photos with us.

At this point the only thing that is holding me back is the dust. It must be that the combination of the 2 dustiest birds possible is too much for me. Just like TycosMom. I have been having allergy problems ever since she came here. She is soooo sweet though. To tell you the truth I have not been trying toohard to find her a home. Kinda waiting to see if this allergy thing is a coincidence. Besided that my DYH Amazon that I have been waiting on just hatched yesterday at the breeders. If it is female it is mine.

Post edited by: Char, at: 2009/06/07 04:39<br><br>Post edited by: Char, at: 2009/06/07 04:40

Two very beautiful birds. I just love the cockatoos, they're stunning.

And congrats on the DYH Amazon! My boyfriend has a 15 year old girl, Sammy, and she is so well behaved and talkative! She sings the opera and steps up onto anyone. :)