NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Calling ALL cat owners!

This was my cat Odin he was a coon cat he was one very large cat this was him as a kitten someone stole him when he was about 2 yrs old I'm not a cat person but he was my baby and It totally broke my heart.PATSPICSI133.jpg

This was my daughters cat Jock this cat was a total bird killer he actually had to have his tail amputated because he tried to get to some baby birds in their nest and mommy and daddy bird literally shredded his tail cost me 400. to have his tail cut off. I hated that cat he killed one of my love birds.

PATSPICSI129.jpg

PATSPICSI117.jpg<br><br>Post edited by: Tycos_mom, at: 2009/07/02 19:23

Awww Pat, cute cats! I have an evil cat too. She is an outside cat though. That is so sad about someone stealing Odin, aww I would be heart broken too.

Here is another one of my cats when he was a kitten. He was such a devil kitten so I named him Diablo. :P

006_6A_0001.jpg

And this is him now. Lol he loves looking out the window

iPhoneUpload-1.jpg

P.S. I've only introduced you guys to 4 of my cats, so far Mia, Misty, Butch, and Diablo have been introduced. When someone posts a pic of there kitties I'll introduce another one of my cats, I have 6 more hahaha :laugh: :blink: :P

:woohoo: I know I know, thats CRRAZZZZYYYY!!<br><br>Post edited by: caitb2007, at: 2009/07/02 19:57

• 2 weeks later...

OK my kitties have grown a bit more - it's been almost a month. Simba will be 4 months old next Monday, and Selini is 11 days behind him...

Here's a picture of them sleeping in our trailer...

July2009001.jpg

And 2 days ago they decided that our bathtub is their playpen. I keep finding them in there. I think they like the fact that it's slippery and love to slide, especially Selini who's loves action! Here's a little video clip....

th_MOV01623.jpg

Cheers!