NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hobbies

I thought it might be interesting to see what hobbies anyone on the board has time for, other than taking care of your birds. :P

I'll go first...I love to scuba dive and thankfully live in Florida so I can go often. I also ride a motorcycle (Harley Davidson LowRider) and ride with a nice group of people. That is pretty much all the time I have outside of the house and that is quite divided up as I don't like to leave the birds to much. At home I love to read and am trying to teach myself how to sew, now that isn't easy! :-)

Can't wait to hear what everyone else loves to do.

hmmm....hobbies? Let's see: besides my birds and other animals.....I love to go to the gym and workout. Running outside....watching tv before bed......being here on the forum.......That seems to be all I have time for right now.

But when I had more time, I love to knit and crochet.

One day, I'll get back to that, right now the birds wouldn't allow it! :laugh: :blink: :whistle: :S :S

Natasha do you do that scrapbooking with photos? I tried that once but it took so much time. Now I just make my books on Shutterfly. I like to exercise at the gym too but, I am very lazy and only go sometimes, I don't know why I always feel better when I'm exercising reguarily.

Who has time for hobbies, the birds don't leave much time for that, I used to read a lot but don't read much anymore for Sunny and Josey would tear up the pages and then I couldn't finish it and I couldn't stand not knowing how it ends.

I used to sew a lot when the kids were still at home, I used to make lots of clothes for myself and my daughter, even matching outfits but that kind of fell along the wayside.

I love to shop even if I don't buy anything, its fun to just look sometimes. I do love watching good movies and of course I love cruising thru the forum and posting to threads and chatting with friends.

I used to have a lot of hobbies but just don't seem to have as much free time as I used to. :( I love to go on road trips to who knows where. That's fun. I love taking photos. I would like to get into scrap booking but think it would be way too times consuming and expensive, too :( I love going to yard sales and finding treasures. That's a favorite. I love to shop in vacation spots, even if it's only window shopping. And of course my flock of birds...They are so entertaining. :blink:

Astronomy, Fishkeeping, I love to play my electric and acoustic guitars, I have 11 Bonsai trees my Koi pond and a 5 foot fish tank, I love cycling/mountain biking,

Here I am waterskiing :whistle: :woohoo:

4456.jpg<br><br>Post edited by: Supernova, at: 2009/06/06 19:15

• 3 weeks later...

Outside of work and my FIDs, I am an avid roller skater! I competitively dance and perform on roller skates, and I also play roller derby! I am also in the process of learning how to track race. I love motorcycles. I have a CBR600, but someday wish to upgrade to a GSXR750. My last hobby would be collecting. I have been collecting everything that has to do with TMNT since I was 13. I have one room in the house dedicated to my FIDs, and another room dedicated to my TMNT collection. (LOL)

{Communicate-00020110}

I did sew (mostly from necessity), knit and crochet. I enjoyed photography and drawing. Gardening has been an off and on thing. Singing, especially in small groups, was a given. A cappella was my favorite. I'm passionate over opera. Music is my constant sompanion. I read at every opportunity, but it is more difficult now. I attempt to keep up with the latest in nursing with the freebees I receive. I spend a lot of time on the computer since my grand-daughter and her husband gave me their old one and "drug me into the 21st century!":lol: