NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

my first video!

Guest briansmum

Guest briansmum

thats great! unfortunately my other half got home later than usual last night so by the time the chicken was cooked brian had taken himself to bed :P

Guest Lidia

Joshua loves chicken bones, too. And he snaps the bone so easily to get at the marrow that it makes me appreciate how gentle he is with my fingers. Joshua, when he starts with a bone, likes to bonk himself on the beak with it and say, "bok".

:P :pinch: :ohmy:

Guest Lidia

Bekkie,

How old is Brian? I ask, because I met a grey named Brian about 18 years ago (when I acquired Joshua). This Brian was an adult grey who liked to back his bottom onto people's shoes and then be booted into the air. It's not the same Brian, is it?

:woohoo:

ps. I've just done the sensible thing and looked at your profile. I see Brian is only three months old.<br><br>Post edited by: Lidia, at: 2007/07/03 12:02

Guest briansmum

booted into the air!?? crikey! not that is not my baby LOL. he's a little older now he will be 5 months on the 11th

Beccy

I know you are anxious to bring that baby home but you are getting a lot of good information here from the members so it will be like old hat when you get it home.

And we will enjoy watching it grow and mature here with the rest of ours.:P

Hi Judygram,

You are absolutely right, by the time Dayo get's here, anything he does shouldn't surprise me.

Unless you are all holding out something vital to see how the "Newbie" reacts when all Hell breaks loose ;)

I know you guy's wouldn't do that.....right??????

Just kidding.

We would not do that to you Dan, we all love a good joke but we have given you our best advice as we know it and you will be prepared, more than most. I think it is admirable of you to prepare yourself sufficiently to give your little one the best possible start in life. Believe it or not we have had a couple of people who should not have been allowed to own a grey, they didn't research it properly and did not have a clue as to what they should be doing, they just wanted the bird because it will more than likely talk. I feel honored to be here with this family of grey owners and I think the rest of us share the same thoughts on this subject.

Guest briansmum

i hope you don't think i was one of those people, i have asked a lot of questions since i got brian. i read and researched like mad before i got him, but all the booksmarts in the world can't prepare you for everything :)