NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

my first video!

Guest briansmum

Guest briansmum

i did post this in another thread but i think that because of the title it may get over looked, so i'll put it here instead.. sorry admin :)

this is my first short video of Brian, it's all i managed to convert at the moment, i'll share more of where he lives when i purchase the conversion software.

Guest briansmum

I understand and respect that Tari, some of the things on youtube simply aren't acceptable.

Thankyou Dan, he will be 5 months old on 11th July, he's gettng very good with his voice and love's climbing about on his play gym. he sure keeps me entertained!

Guest briansmum

dan- it will come around really quickly and you will love every second, i can't imagine my life withough brian now and i've only had him a couple of months

bekkie- it's wierd you should mention chickenbones i was just going to ask a question about them :P. i know you can give them chickenbones, but which bit? the leg bone? can they eat the bone?

Guest briansmum

yes, they can eat the marrow too can't they. i am cooking a chicken for dinner tonight, i think i will see what brian makes of the bone. thankyou for your help bekkie

Guest briansmum

they can eat a bit of chicken meat, not alot though. best to eat the chicken yourself then hand the bone over ;)

Guest briansmum

you're welcome. yes it is good, i have saved it to my favourites. theres a few things on there i hadn't even thought of trying.