NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Cage Question

Jon94

I have a question about cages i want to know if this is a good cage for a grey..

http://www.kingscages.com/ProductDetails.aspx?ProductID=ELT4_2620

I will mostly have my grey out of the cage when i am home, but it will be in the cage when i am out or at school or work.

Also another question, if there are pellets left over one day should i throw them out and put in new ones, or keep them and just add more?

jon94 try get bigger cage if you can,coz more bigger way better for your grey{Nature-00020095} and for left over pellets I believe it's okay coz you need keep pellets bowl not empty!!!good luck{Nature-000200A9}

Minumum size shoud be no smaller than 32inches wide 24 inches deep any. Smaller and your bird won't be able to open his wings without them getting stuck between the bars the cage. Luvparrots mentioned is a beautiful cage and perfect for your grey please buy the largest cage you can after all you wouldn't want to be locked up in some tiny room where you couldn't even spread your arms.

Yeah Jon you need a bigger cage and you can find some reasonable if you look around, the bigger the better they always say.

I leave pellets in Josey's cage all the time, her bowl is high up and I just put more in when necessary.