NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Jeepers got a gold star today

Tycos_mom

I asked Jeepers to step up and usually he runs into his cage just to let me know he doesn't want to. But today whe I asked he went up onto the top of his cage and stepped up onto my arm then up onto my shoulder I had to get my daughter to take a picture even though I hadn't combed my hair or washed my face yet so excuse my appearance and be proud of my very good boy I'm really proud of him I gave him a big gold star and 3 almonds.

DSC00171-1.gif

Jeepers was up early with Adaya and I while the other bird where still sleeping. I always get Adaya up 1 hour before the others so I can spend some quality time with just her and I. this morning Jeepers was up so he was watching Adaya doing her recalls. he was getting so excited and I could just tell he wanted to get some of that Praise I was giving Adaya every time she flew to me. He was actually climbing up to the top of his cage and streching towards me like he was going to take off any minute. so I asked him if he wanted to fly to me I said come on then fly to me and put my hand up so he could but he just couldn't get up enough nerve. I think if I let him watch for a few more mornings he will be flying to me just like Adaya does.<br><br>Post edited by: Tycos_mom, at: 2009/05/30 00:44