NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Post your sleepy parrot pics

Sharla on another forum posted a thread like this and I thought it was a GREYT idea. I LOVE pictures of sleeping parrots. I looked for a topic like this on this forum but couldn't find anything like it so I was wondering if you guys would like to share your favorite sleeping parrot pics.

I will start. :P

Ecko @ 8 weeks.

SDC10714.jpg

Ecko @ 10 weeks.

untitled-3.jpg

Ecko @ 16 weeks.

c6e261b6.jpg

Sorry I am really bored at work. If this has been posted before then I apologize :blush:

I don't have any of Josey sleeping but you all have shared some cute ones of your greys, they are all so adorable I can't pick my favorite, I love them all, thanks for sharing these pics with us and thanks Caitlin for starting this thread.

Ana Grey only sleeps during the day also. That sleeping picture was take on New Year's Eve at about 8:59 pm Pacific Time so she didn't make it to the New Year Eastern time! She was just a week short of 5 months old!!! Her bedtime is 9:00 pm and she sticks to it like clockwork!!

These pics are so cute :woohoo: I just can't catch those two of mine sleeping I think Boesman can smell when I awake in the morning I can tiptoe around them and then he wil whisper "goodmorning Boesman" lol and Torry sits and wait for us to awake his a early guy lol

Cute pictures!! I've seen AnnaBella sleeping before, one foot up, eyes closed. But I've never seen her with her head around on her back. :( I guess I'm not quiet enough...I've never been able to get a picture of her sleeping...maybe that will be my new mission..ha. Great idea caitb2007 :)

Ohhh Carol those are sooo sweet!

Does anyone else have any sleepy pics??? :huh:

I have another one, this is what Ecko is doing right now as I type lol I snuck up on him. I haven't seen him with his head tucked behind his back either.

748ce14f.jpg

You are good, real good Caitlin if you snuck up on him to take that pic for I haven't quite been able to do that but then you are a lot younger than me.

I just love these sleepy pics and maybe one day I will get lucky and get one of Josey, at least there is hope.

Aww Ty and I can tell by there toes lol Ahjari(who is pictured and is a MAMA'S BOY!) has 2 pink toes lol and Mani has all black. That is the ONLY way I can tell, my partner says that Mani has whiter feathers around her face I can't even lie I can't tell lol.

So when they are landing on my head I have to ask the kids who is who and we can ONLY tell by there toes lol. I hope Ahjari keeps his pink toes aor im gonna be doomed :pinch: lol<br><br>Post edited by: CarolandFamily, at: 2009/06/01 14:48