NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

New kitty at my house!

Talon

Yup, I went to pick my dog up at the groomers today, and came home with an adorable 3 month old kitten! He's all black and very sweet! Talon spent the afternoon flying over his head and screaming at him. She let him know right away who's boss around here!!:laugh: :blink: :evil: :evil:

I swore I, the cat lover, would never get another cat after losing mine to coyotes last year. As long as I had birds, no way! :blink:

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :unsure: :S :S

Ohhhh luckyy you!! Its ok thats why you are a cat lover, you had to have this kitten! I am so jealous, I want a kitten so bad but I know I can't. I am such a cat lover too ;) What a big boss Talon is! I bet the kitten was hissing and all puffy haha.

P.S. Can we please see pictures?! :whistle:<br><br>Post edited by: caitb2007, at: 2009/05/27 02:38

My granddaughter has an all black cat, a spayed female that loves to play and is beautiful with a slick black coat probably like yours, makes me want another one.

Of course Talon has to show him who rules the roost, now if we had a picture of said cat for I would love to see it.

BTW, what did you name him?

Welcome to the Kitten Klub Penny!!

Anyone else out there got cats?? Would love to hear how they interact with the parrots.

My 2 babies are with me for 1 week now and they are starting to bloom. They wake us up in the morning with their pitter-patter chasing each other all over the house.

And there's a fertile TAG egg in the incubator of my chosen breeder..... {Characters-000200D2} hoping....

Selini and Hercules (aka Snowball)

Selini_and_Hercules_small-52d16a13c343096b1a214bd7d47b34a0.jpg

Selini_and_Hercules_small-52d16a13c343096b1a214bd7d47b34a0.jpg

I have a cat but it stays outside so there is no interaction but I lost a cat last year that lived in the house and she never paid any attention to the birds, maybe it was her age, she was 18 years old, gosh I miss her.<br><br>Post edited by: judygram, at: 2009/05/28 14:09

I'm sorry to hear that, Judy. I lost my siamese cat a year ago. She was 12 years old and had a stroke. Poor thing. I miss her too.

A year later is it pretty cute to have these little creatures around, though, Snowball actually purrs while he's playing with his toys. It's so funny.

Here are new photos:

(Penny, when are you going to show us your kitty??)

Snowball

Snowball_small.jpg

Snowball_small.jpg

Gosh, they are growing in leaps and bounds and so pretty too, I especially love the white one as that is one color I don't think I have ever had and I have about had all colors but my favorite is the yellow tabby like the Garfield character.

Congradulations on getting your new kitty. I know the others have already asked but can we some pictures?:whistle: I am a sucker for cats and always have been.

I lost my beloved grey tabby this past January, she was 12 years old. I had her since she was just 4 weeks old and I miss her everyday:( . I swore I would never get another cat...that's why I got Baxter to try and help me heal (which he did:) ) I didn't think I could ever love another cat like I did Ms Kitty but I really miss having a cat around the house.:unsure: It just doesn't seem like home without having a cat around. One of these days I will have another cat. And I'm sure it will be another Tabby cat. They are wonderful creatures.

Post edited by: BaxtersMom, at: 2009/05/29 00:17<br><br>Post edited by: BaxtersMom, at: 2009/05/29 00:19

Ok ok, here's the pictures. :P He wasn't quite sure what to think about the camera. I think we've settled on Dominic, he seemed to like that the best. Enjoy :)

IMG_8947.jpg

IMG_8937.jpg

IMG_8939.jpg

IMG_8940.jpg

When Talon was divebombing him, he just squatted down real low trying to hide. Thankfully she stopped after a while.

Melissa