NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Ahjari Rocking out with My Daughter!

CarolandFamily

Ok Ok My daughter lovessssssssssssss Guitar Hero! Here she is on my flip site with Ahjari there having so much fun! I told her to be careful because he has a big ole beak! lol Watch them here :laugh:

http://sharing.theflip.com/session/6fb188ebd5b7f56421d34f6f1b1ba27f/video/4284955

So after I made this video then Ahmani wanted to join in the fun and they did this:

RockinOut.jpg

OMG I'm having too much fun!!!! They are a blast I am so happy that we got both of them and wanted to thank you all who SUPPORTED us into having both of them!!

Post edited by: CarolandFamily, at: 2009/05/27 01:21

Post edited by: CarolandFamily, at: 2009/05/27 01:35<br><br>Post edited by: CarolandFamily, at: 2009/05/27 01:37

Judy things will be fine In a year, 6 months or 60 years! So yes were having a blast if people like my posts or not it does NOT matter to me one bit. I come here to post and share like everyone else but POTSHOT or uncalled for remarks are NOT welcome at all, thank you very much! Dave thank you so much I'm glad YOU enjoyed the video :)<br><br>Post edited by: CarolandFamily, at: 2009/05/27 03:30

My daughter Meg loved to play on the xbox in the living room, and the twins would fly from the manzanita playstand to her and back. They adored watching the video games being played (especially guitar hero!). Teenagers have AMAZING focus on things they want to focus on, don't they? LOL Of course, cleaning bedrooms, doing chores, doing homework... those are sadly not things they want to focus on. Alas!

I'm so glad they're having fun, and I know that they'll be having fun for a good long time. You kinda have to think of Grey ownership akin to that of a human child. At first the novelty of the baby is exquisite - each little digit is counted, each little murmur or mutter is aww'd at. Then the testing period begins and ends, and the child and bird grows and before you know it, you've grown with them. It's a sweet journey full of love and happiness and sprinkled with frustration at times too. But, isn't that how it's supposed to be? Everyone knows that chocolate tastes that much sweeter with a bit of salty tang added to it.

Enjoy life, my friend. Enjoy the love. Even enjoy the frustration. I know you will. You, who persevered through so much already, and always have a smile and a bright outlook. Cheers to you.

If Ahjari get good enough you could charge admission and he could help pay for some of toys:laugh: :silly: :woohoo: Thats so cute You are just haveing to much fun with those 2 little sweetheart mabie you should have adopted Triplets ROFLAO

GreYt video Ahjari try his damnedest to get your Daughters attention. He slowly worked his way over until he was square in the middle of your daughters face doing the little baby chirp which translates "Do you see me now?.....Do you see me now?"

Thanks for sharing this Carol!! :-)

Carol, that video is fantastic and i just love the picture with them both in!

Yep, I think you are having too much fun with these babies lol, what did I tell you before you got them? You will never have a dull moment:laugh:

They are such great babies, so sociable, curious and loving!

Keep the videos and photos coming, they are great:kiss:

Caroline- OMG you were soo right it's so awesome having them I love it! I boughtthis cheap pet mani thing from the JcPenney outlet here for 7 bucks and Ahjari tolerated it lol but Ahmani had to go in time out she was NOT having it! lol she's sleep in the cage and Ahjari is playing on the playstand lol.

I am learning different things about them. Ahjari is left handed and Ahmani does everything with her right. She is definately ALL girl and has her "moments" Ahjari is just awesome and let's me touch him anywhere and is a cuddlebug.So I am learning just like my natural kids you larn something new everyday :-)