NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Where are you from?

I am from Liverpool uk.Home of 4 lads you may all know.Oh and we dont all talk like cilla black. It really is a very friendly fun city to live.My two birds do the Everton z cars tune and all our lads are going to wembly at the weekend to win the fa cup.

Titahi Bay, which is a suburb of Wellington, the capital city of New Zealand.

http://images.google.co.nz/images?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&channel=s&hl=en&q=titahi+bay&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ei=GxIfSoO8D5GctgPf0LSNCg&sa=X&oi=image_result_group&resnum=5&ct=title

Some pics if you were interested. The second page has some nicer pics of the beach, which is literally a minute's walk away from where I live. If you take a running jump from my driveway, you will end up in the Pacific ocean.<br><br>Post edited by: Azzie, at: 2009/05/29 00:41

I'm from Tampa, Florida and I own property in Tennessee, which I can't wait to finally build a house at the top of mountain and a BIG aviary! It's good to have dreams. Azzie, New Zealand is lovely, my husband was offered a job there, we had to turn it down because we couldn't take our birds with us. Sigh, so sad.

• 4 weeks later...