NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

OMG I am so happy they're home!! Pics too

CarolandFamily

Congratulations Carol, your twins are home safe, I am so happy for you!!!! Nice looking son, by the way. I love that picture where you are cuddling Ahjari and you have poop on your shoulder!!!! :woohoo: How cute!!! You look happy and relieved that they are home safe. Have fun.

Oh my goodness!!

CAROL, YOUR A MAMA TO 2 BEAUTIFUL BABY GREYS!!

I know just how you feel going to work. Its VERY hard to go...I know exactly what you mean when you said that they popped outta the crate. My Grey Dalia was flown to me along with my GC Conure, Same day, Large Split/divided crate.

I was SO excited and then I went to open up the crate and couldn't find the screw driver to open the screws he used to seal it!!!! I was Freakin out, I eventually found some other tool and made that work. FINALLY I got it open and There she was... She came right out and onto my arm. What a FEELING!

So to make my looong story Short...lol...Congratulations, I am glad that they made it to you safely.

And they LOVE YOU ALREADY I can see it in the pics.

Cristen

I'm so happy and excited for you. Your two babies look like little angels and they already adore you, I can tell. Tina did a marvelous job socializing them for you. This is such a great thing, seeing them home with you at last. Thanks for sharing the photos of the twins homecoming with us. Have fun and enjoy them.:)

Carol, those pictures brought a little tear to my eyes:kiss:

They are adorable! that last picture is priceless:)

I am so pleased they are home now where they belong and that they had a safe journey.

They look so happy and at ease with you, you are going to love these babies so much ( and me as well lol)

You give them a big hug from me:kiss:

Lmaooo@LovethatGrey ok let me see right now they are eating at the bottom of there cage and Ahjari is sleeping in his food dish and Ahmani is doing this on my son...Sleeping:

IMG00038-20090522-1923.jpg

They are sooo awesome! I can't say enough. As a matter of fact Tina does have one avaliable yeah yeah I know....NOT! lol I know my limit.

Talon aka Penny- Thank You so much and I am a camera hog too :D

Post edited by: CarolandFamily, at: 2009/05/23 01:55<br><br>Post edited by: CarolandFamily, at: 2009/05/23 02:23

Ok, you're having far too much fun with the twins. I think an intervention is in order. I'll just have to step in and steal ...er rescue you, by taking them back. Yeah, rescue you.. that's it. *nods sagely*

*grins*

I'm glad you love them and I know you'll be the best mommy they can have! I wish all my owners were exactly like you. So, forget about me...

Yay you!!!

Oh Wow!! Ahmani has complete trust in your son. She is just letting herself go! Your son must be very special to have earned that so fast.{Feel-good-00020114}

Make sure to start a regular routine where YOU are the person cleaning the cage and changing their water and food bowl as well as spending quality time with them and handling them OFTEN so that they can BOND to you. It is really important. When they are on you, then you can verbally introduce them to other members of your family and pass them over to the other person, but first and foremost they need to recognize that YOU are their MAMA!

Post edited by: lovethatgrey, at: 2009/05/23 05:03<br><br>Post edited by: lovethatgrey, at: 2009/05/23 05:04

Ohhh Thank You Lovethatgrey! That was awesome advice you gave me too. I have the babies on me now while the kids are gone to get there hair done. When they woke up this morning they were BOTH fighting to get my attention in the cage. I had there morning sprouts, oatmeal with apples and red palm oil, a good fruit, vegie seed mix and 2 diff pellets. I had to make a seperate dish because they fight over the food lol.They are making the cutiest baby sounds. Ahjari is helping me type lol. he wants to be in everything I am going to have to cut this post short because he's chewing on my Blackberry and that's a BIG no no lol.

Thank You!