NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

OMG I am so happy they're home!! Pics too

CarolandFamily

I could NOT love anyone as much as I love these two babies! Tina has done an OUTSTANDING job! There plane arrived 15 min early. As soon as the crate came( Tina's Daughter decorated it with there names and red hearts all over) Thank You Meg :)

ComingHome.jpg

They put them on the counter and lil Miss Ahmani ran to the crate door and was making cooing sounds!! OMG I feel like im dreaming!

IMG00019-20090521-2353.jpg

I spoke to Tina all the way home from the airport and when I got home I opened up the crate and they both popped out and did this to me:

ComingHomeattacked.jpg

We thought at first they would be really nervous or growling and they were SWEET as sugar! They were so happy to finally be at there FOREVER home and they did this to me:

cominghomelove.jpg

My baby son is also 6'1 so this is there favorite place :whistle: :

cominghomefavoriteplace.jpg

So Ahmani does what she does best all over the house and found the other Boing:

cominghomeflying.jpg

And of course it was:

cominghomeplaying.jpg

But mommy has a long day at work this morning so we have to go to:

cominghomepoop.jpg

With poop and all! lol I hope that you all enjoyed the pictures. They are sleeping so peacfully together neck and neck. I could NOT have ever asked for Two of the most perfect birds with the most AMZING breeder ever. I had a hard time at first with another breeder but I am truly blessed to have Tina as a friend now and our babies first mommy. Thanks everyone and now I can truly say" I am OWNED by TWINS!!<br><br>Post edited by: CarolandFamily, at: 2009/05/22 13:14

Awww Thank You Natasha I am sooo happy BUT I have to go to work today so I hope they will be ok! lol My kids are playing hookie from work and they are fighting over them lol ALREADY! I am going to buy them some more perches today my partner said" Umm do you think they have ENOUGH stuff in there cage?" *shaking head.....NOPE lol

They LOVE each other soo much there sleeping on there Boing together!

omg! I am so happy they are home Carol! They are both beautiful! Love the pictures...lots of love going on, all of you look so happy!! {Love-00020118}

A great big congratulations!! Looking forward to hearing more about them and seeing lots and lots of pictures!

Ann Marie

Aww Thank You AnnMarie I am so happy!!! I was so tired too in the pictures lol my daughter is like are they moving she wants to play with them! lol She also plays guitar hero too and can't wait for them to wake up it's 7:41 here so they can rock out with her. Wheww what a glorious day....

Congratulations Carol!!!!

Those photos of your new Twins are wonderful. Your breeder did indeed do a GreYt job with that clutch as can be seen in all the photos.

I'm so happy to see how they just readily clung to you and started exploring their new home.

Now, I can just picture those two getting their "Guitar Hero" act going and playing "Air Guitar" as they rock out with your Daughter. :-)

Thanks for posting all these photos and sharing so soon. :-) I don't know how you are standing it at work, it will probably be the second longest day in your life. The first was yesterday waiting for that plane to arrive with your babies.

Dan- Thank You soo much it's almost 8:30 and I have to get ready for work today I am going to miss them sooo much! They are in the cage looking at me type lol and they were eating from my hand! They are soo spoiled! I put there Oatmeal, mango/red palm oil on the bottom of the cage, they have sprouts and a pellet, seed and dried fruit and vegie mix in there other dishes. They are what looks to be feeding themselves. I am soo excited I think I am more excited about these babies more then my human kids....shhhhh lol Thank You Dan

Caitlin-OMG I am soo excited right now they are playing with there toys and having a blast too. So I guess that means I will be taking MORE pictures :D Thank You.

Natasha- lol I am so excited!

*dragging* off to work soon.....{Feel-bad-0002006A} I wanna stay home!! lol I'm a waitress so NO work NO money and somebody has to buy them more toys lol

Carol, I am so happy and excited for you. I know you loved these babies right from the start. The pictures are fantastic. They look like such angels and so relaxed in their new home. They will bring you so much joy. You are going to make a wonderful mommy to the twins. Give them kisses for me too, they are too cute!

They are soooo cute Tina Must have told them all about you while she was feeding them because it looks like they new right away who their new mommy was so cute I love your pics. I remember when I first got Adaya and to go to work was the hardest thing I ever had to do mind you she was only 5 weeks old. every night I worked when My shift ended I couldn't get home fast enough. Come to think of it I still can't get home fast enough to be with her. Its a little easier now though having to go to work doesn't seem like the end of the world anymore accept mabie for my birds as thet scream no work its not fair its just not fair no go work. They just hate it when I have to go for so long.