NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

yippie

she

Mum had her last treatment of radiotherapy today. She is doing so well.It did make her a bit tender and tired but she coped fine.The doc is very pleased and she has a follow up apointment in 6 weeks.I cant get over the care she has been given.Everyone at the hospital has been so caring and nice,even other people recieving treatment got to know each other and it felt like everyone sort of rallied round to help each other.I am so relieved it is over.I am going for a chinese meal tomorrow night and having a few vodkas to celebrate.When I left my parents flat earlier today she was looking forward to a lie in tomorrow.I will second that.:laugh:

Sheila, this is great news!

I hope everything goes well for your mum, dont forget to let us know about the follow up appointment.

Your Mum deserves a lie in and you deserve a great night out!

Have a vodka or three for me as well wont you I will send you a resolve or two for Saturday morning!:laugh:

Thats great news Shelia, your mum has been thru a lot and I am so glad the treatments are over with, now she can get back to enjoying her life.

You enjoy your dinner and have a drink for me too will ya, thanks for sharing the good news with us Shelia.

That's wonderful news, Sheila - I'm so glad that she'll gebe able to kick back and relax a bit now. It's terrific that the facility she is using is so good! I really think cancer treatment is often strengthened by the solidarity the patients develop amongst themselves sometimes.

Give your mum a BIG hug from us, and enjoy those vodkas!;)