NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

If you were a grey......

chimaysmommy

I'm trying to pick out a new swing for Chimay, one that will hang from our ceiling by the window. Currently, we put him on a wicker basket by the window for a little bit each day to play and enjoy the sun. BUT we're really getting tired of having to replace the basket every week or so (he can waste it within 7-10 days easy and it's getting $$$$$$), and wicker splinters really hurt people-feet. Ha ha!

So my question is, if you were a bird which of these swings would you rather have:

http://www.greyfeathertoys.com/cgi-bin/quikstore.cgi?store=&search=yes&detail=yes&product=35&category=Toy_Chest_-_Swings_and_Boings&keywords=&hits_seen=&page=search.html&and=&affiliate_id=

OR..............

http://www.greyfeathertoys.com/cgi-bin/quikstore.cgi?store=&search=yes&detail=yes&product=183&category=Toy_Chest_-_Swings_and_Boings&keywords=&hits_seen=&page=search.html&and=&affiliate_id=<br><br>Post edited by: chimaysmommy, at: 2009/05/20 21:41

I would say the global swing because that is Eckos favorite swing. He has 3 different swings scattered around my apt and he will play on that swing over the other 2 anyday. I got mine on ebay for $20, much cheaper than on that site. It is colorful and has toys attached to it too and two big bells that he loves to growl at lol. He loves it. Anyways, thats my opinion, good luck on finding the right swing for Chimay! :)

Here he is on his fav swing.

SDC10935.jpg<br><br>Post edited by: caitb2007, at: 2009/05/20 22:16

Well I'm a big ol' idiot.....after all of that going back and forth on deciding which swing to get, flipping back and forth on the website's pages, I finally decided on the global swing as well. I went thru the purchase screen, entered my card info, got my confirmation number, and realized I had ordered the wrong one!!! :( Oh well...Hopefully Chimay likes the two big rings