NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Parrot Jolly Ball website

Tari

• 2 weeks later...

Is the 10 inch a good size for a TAG? I've seen a 14 inch at another site, but they wanted a freakin' $85 for it :ohmy:. I think I'd like to just buy the plain one and decorate it myself. Nikko loves to get in closets and drawers, so I think she would absolutely love this toy. So long as she doesn't decide it's a nest and start laying eggs :unsure:.

Guest Lidia

Tari wrote:

This is the web site that I got the stuff to make my jolly balls. Really is good prices.

Thanks, Tari, that's great to know, I have added that site to my list of favourites. Karma for you!

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Thank you Lidia. Yes I bought the 10 inch one and dressed it up myself. Twice since I bought it.

My Que is a female too and she so far is not using as a nest box. She well play in it and do the boogy in it but she does not sleep in it.

Good Luck

I ordered one :). Nikko is very excited, although she thinks I'm cheap for getting the unadorned one. However, I think I'll do a better job because the finished one probably has a lot of stuff on it that wouldn't interest her (she's a bit of a picky butt :side:).