NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

My baby bird won't eat on his own!

helen

:) Great job Helen, Don't worry or stress! It can take a long time for one of our babies to learn to like something... just keep tring new things. All our babies eat different foods, not all the same so Don't Worry...Be happy.{Feel-good-00020114}Jay and Maggie

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yah I'm trying to didn't worry ,thanks every body i didn't know what should i do with out your helping me and be with me at the all the hard time i have, because of you i feel more relief then before .

hello every body Im back, sorry i getting too long time to respond busy with my baby ,cookie is good he is eating little bit from his food but still not good enough ,he still has one more week to have his medicine ,but i dont know is this safe too have it for 14 days ?that what the vet tell me,one more thing Im having problem to put picture at this webs so i dont know why ,i try to put the picture on the photo album but still didn't work ,Im not computer person :dry: Im trying hard and with no hope :S:(

yes , i put new post that cookie is eating by him self know ,and he is talking too ,he begin to say hi for 3 days and then he begin to say hi cookie ,and know saying hello ,and he saying step up when he seen me close to him ,what a wonderful moment i have,and he is fine with eating by him self at least he is trying his food know ,but he is not eating seed to gain weight ,he just eat pellet and little bit of vegies ,and Im still giving him the oat meal in the morning with the peanut butter ,this his favorit breakfast in the morning ,and the baby food vegies at 3 o'clock and he is taking his formula in the end of day,thanks for caring i thought you read my new post :P;)

:) I'M SO HAPPY,:laugh: The food your feeding Cookie is good for him,and will keep weight on him!!! The pellets doe's the same thing as seeds, so if he don't eat much seed, the pellets we'll take care of him... Peanut butter and the other food you feed him will keep him healthy!!!

Cookie might be a small bird so don't worry, You've done a great job and I know Cookie loves you very much...{Feel-good-00020114} Jay and Maggie

p.s. like your new post

• 2 weeks later...