NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Games Spock Plays (at 15 wks)

Jayd

:laugh: Your so right!!!I told Spock what you said, He agreed so next time he goes too...:whistle: Jay and Maggie

p.s. It's 120 degrees here in Bullhead City Az , Spock stays where there's AC....:laugh:

NiceB)Was stationed at Bremerton Navy 1964, Vietnam Era, Our son was stationed Fort Lewis Army base, until last Feb, this year, He was wounded in Iraq. We Got them both Cags. It's a small world... Jayd

:)Thank You I'm sure they all appreciate it' I know we do.Our boys doing Ok;) He was just recently Honorably Discharged purple heart, His Cag's name is Liberty...He says "Hoorah":woohoo: Maggie and Jayd

p.s.:) spent a lot of time in Canada<br><br>Post edited by: Jayd, at: 2009/05/22 00:23

Jayd wrote:

{Emotions-000200B8}Hope no one ever tapes some of the things we do in the name of Spock!!! Thanks, they would think were fools, laughing playing with bird toys telling Spock "how much fun" or how num-num his food is...

Oh how I would like to be a fly on the wall.:whistle:

• 2 weeks later...

:S We tried everything....we modified Spock's playstand...we hung toys on it, we tried playing on it, we wrapped vets wrap on it, we tried to sit on it and convince Spock it was great...and now a cockatoo's slave owns it. We give up....:silly: We have another cockatiel cage with a perch on top that he likes; he also likes the top of the freezer, the kitchen chairs, the curtains,(his favorite), the top of the tv, under the couch....anywhere else. I guess there really is no accounting for taste...

We got him a few new toys. One of them was a wood Kabob which he likes to take his aggressions out on which is better than seeing him demolish a calcium block or cuttle-bone (all that powder everywhere..whew!):blink: The other toy we got was supposed to go to the cockatiels but he got it first and will not give it up:laugh: It is a metal rod with a few chunks of wood and beads and it is now his personal foot toy...He has developed a bad habit; once a day in the afternoon or evening, he will get onery, won't do what he is told, won't step up or down unless you insist, chase after poor Rollo if they are on the couch together and shred anything he can get a hold of. We give him a time-out for a few minutes and then he is okay after that...:laugh:

Spock's new game: I will get down on the floor with him and I will toss popcorn about two feet in front of him and he will jump and make a mad dash for the popcorn and then scatter it and growl when he gets to it. He then struts around like he saved me from a fate worse than death...too funny...:laugh:

Maggie

• 2 weeks later...

:ohmy: We'll Spocks almost 18 weeks old now, Flys like a bird, Eats like a pig, and still cuddles... Made him a ATOM, he loves it, he'll get near the top and flap his wings and make it spin in a circle(lol)

He loves to hang upside down, either by himself or if you turn him over..I guess I'm lucky, he will let me touch him any where. Spocks been talking and we didn't realize it!!! He would say "ACK" now we realize he was saying "Spock.(we think) Jay and MaggiePictureh003.jpgPictureh038.jpg

grey.jpggrey.jpg<br><br>Post edited by: Jayd, at: 2009/06/13 04:54