NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

CAG for sale, 5 mos old $600 w/ cage

SuzyGS

I got a response on an ad that didn't seem to be a scam and a lady that has to go back to work is selling her 5 month old baby grey for $600, including a cage. It's a CAG (I'm looking for a TAG). Obviously there could be something wrong with the situation, but I thought I'd post this in case anyone was interested. She lives in Birmingham, Alabama.

If anyone is interested, let me know and I'll post the details I know.

Suzy

Apparently she's got a screaming problem with her Grey she posted about the problem. I think it probubly because the bird is locked in its cage all the time she doesn't let him out for mor than an hour or two a day and the bird is obviously very unhappy. I hope she finds a wonderful forever home very soon.

Apparently she's got a screaming problem with her Grey she posted about the problem. I think it probubly because the bird is locked in its cage all the time she doesn't let him out for mor than an hour or two a day and the bird is obviously very unhappy. I hope she finds a wonderful forever home very soon.

Yes, this is the bird. I was reading about screaming the other day, and this expert was saying it could be cured in about two weeks. Can't remember which website, though. It seems like it would be a solvable problem, since the bird is still so young. If I were looking for a CAG, I'd probably buy him. I had a hard time getting info from her; she didn't answer most of my questions (I didn't know he was a CAG at the time). I think she must be very busy with her new job. She said her husband is at home and can't work anymore, so they are very stressed, I think.