NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Ahjari is NOW flying! Pics too lol

CarolandFamily

OMG I told Tina to send me pics! lol she said our baby is FLYING now! They are like superheros lol he was born Feb 28th! I am sooooooo proud of them now here he goes:

DSC_0350.jpg

He's eating Tina's fake plant! lol

DSC_0349.jpg

Now he's wayyyy up top!! Being bad :whistle:

DSC_0343.jpg

Post edited by: CarolandFamily, at: 2009/05/15 02:06<br><br>Post edited by: CarolandFamily, at: 2009/05/15 02:14

YAY for Ahjari!! Now the trouble begins! :lol: Ever since Ecko learned how to fly he feels like he runs things haha. His favorite spot to fly to is on top of the fridge. I move him back to his perch everytime and as soon as I turn my head he is flying back up there. He is such a devil :evil:

lol@Janet well thank goodness we don't have any wood trim the only thing he could latch on too is our heads (I'm 5'10) my baby son is 6'1 and he's 14! lol We live in a attic apartment so there no too much for them to hang on too.

Caitlin- oh my I better brace myself I got two of those lil devils flying around soon!:evil: lol

Judy- I know it won't be long now, were just waiting on them eating and maintaning there weight and there good to go.

Lovethatgrey- Awww Thank You there zoom zooming! :D lol

Great pictures Carol but i love your new signature one as well lol, they take really good pictures together and look as cheeky as my terrible two do who are always up to no good!

Poor Jasper dosent get chance to get up to mischief, he is the goody goody!

I cant wait till you get these babies home and we can compare funny stories, you are gonna have a great time:)

Oh yes they do know how to get into mischeif alright I have a ton of natural wood trim in my house I'm always after them so they don't totally eat my house so far so good just a bit around Tycos windows and and the trim around the bay window ceiling my kitchen cabnets a bit and around Fergies window abit at least they have left the rest of my house pretty much in tact. they do like to chew and it doesn't seem to matter how much wood you give them that they are allowed to chew they seem to go for the forbiden fruit so to speak little buggers. thank goodness I own my home if I rented I'm sure my landlord would have tossed me and my birds out long ago LOL you'll have a ton of fun with them Carol they're easy to love but boy can they be little brats sometimes.

hi ,he so beautiful and this wonderful news about yor baby flying,mine when he begin to fly he scared me to death,i was not ready for his flying and he fly and land in the top of the kitchen closet like yours doing in the picture.