NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

New Pics of my Ecko!

JungleDreamz

Hey everybody, He are Ecko's most recent pictures! yay!

This one is of his first night in his cage, at 8 weeks and one day...So last Tuesday

010-1-1.jpg

Again, first night in cage, when I got up the next morning he was perched instead of all snuggling, HEs growing up!

012-1.jpg

This is Ecko today! At 9 weeks and 3 days...5-14-09

022-1.jpg

Today, showing off his feathers again, Or just showing off how he can balance on that perch with just one foot, haha

027-1.jpg

This one is my favorite, Also taken this morning

026-1.jpg

Oh what a sweetheart I'll just bet your haveing a great time with him. I finally just took the blanket out of Adayas cage yesterday because she hadn't fallen for quite awhile and wouldn't you know she was hanging upside down from her tennisball rope toy and forgot not to let go and fell this morning Thank goodness that toy hangs fairly low only about 3ft from the floor so she didn't hurt herself. I may have to put the blanket back though we will see how she does. I love the cage you have for Ecko you'll have to go cut some nice branches for a few more perches and toys in there pretty soon he's going to want to start climbing and playing really quickly.

Thanks everyone! Yes he is as cuddly as he looks haha, He is a sweetie pie, And yeah, I am going to add more perches and toys, Do you think I should do it now? Should I raise his perches higher up yet? I am just so afraid he will fall and get all freaked out! tycos mom, when did yours start climbing higher and stuff?

I had to look back and check I set up her cage and all her toys when she turned 11 weeks old she will be 15 weeks tomorrow and I set up her toys and peches completely on the 19 of April. I just took her blanket off the grate yesterday because I hadn't seen her fall for awhile but I'm thinking mabie I might put it back because she fell twice this morning I use a heavy fleece blanket over her grate folded into a square so there is about 4 layers of cutioning and the put newspaper over it. she only actually fell once the second time she righted herself. I worry also but I guess its how they learn. I would wait another week or so if your worried just cover the bottom like I did it works really well she couldn't hurt herself if she tried