NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

The kitties are coming....

Next Monday we will be bringing home two kittens (from different litters).

The boy has long white fur with some gold markings on his tail and legs. He's half persian and half himalayan.

The girl is half burmese, 1/4 persian and 1/4 himalayan. She's going to have the classic siamese markings with long fur.

Both have blue eyes!

Since we don't have any pets anymore it will really be a welcome addition to the family and my 8 year old daughter can't wait. My husband prefers cats too, and we've always had 1 or 2 around.

Meantime I'm still waiting for an egg...... Everyone must have his pet, right?!!!!

I'll post some photos of them next week if you're interested! :P<br><br>Post edited by: HappyinGreece, at: 2009/05/13 13:00

I too love cats. My brothers children have two British Blues.They are adorable.I had a rescue cat a long while ago called Timmy,he was great,he put every dog in the neighbourhood in its place.

AWWWWW!!! Omg they are soooo cute! I want one!! I love fluffy cats! My babygirl Misty is soooo fluffy and soft but she sheds SO bad. I find hair balls floating all over the house and I'm constantly cleaning lol. Your going to have double the hairballs with those cute babies. Thanks so much for sharing. :) :)

Thanks guys! We just came back from the vet and they are fine except for the stinky diarrhea.... :sick: but that seems to be common in little kitties. Being taken care of!

Caitb2007 wrote: My babygirl Misty is soooo fluffy and soft but she sheds SO bad. I find hair balls floating all over the house and I'm constantly cleaning lol. Your going to have double the hairballs with those cute babies.

Yes - the hair - the shedding!!!! I don't miss it. Haven't had to brush my clothes for a year... oh well, the price of pet love!!! :woohoo:

[/color]

love_it_animated_cat.gif

Post edited by: HappyinGreece, at: 2009/05/21 21:15<br><br>Post edited by: HappyinGreece, at: 2009/05/21 21:15

love_it_animated_cat.gif