NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

How distructive is your grey.

she

Mr Untidy is my second name and the room that Misty and I spend most of our time in is full of all kinds of chewable stuff yet now he keeps mainly to the chew things I give him. Of course I cannot read a newspaper without Mistys "assistance"

but at least he no longer feels a need to service my keyboard, remotes or iPods.:)

However if he is on my shoulder I have to be very careful where I stand::ohmy: Anything within his reach will be grabbed at, chewed or toppled. It is odd because most of these things he could reach anyway but it is only when he is on my shoulder that he gets the urge !:lol:

Steve n Misty

Miss Cleo was sitting on top of a shelf, checking out a large plastic bottle of very yummy body lotion. I figured it would be ok since the bottle was quite heavy. Wrong! I watched her pick it up with her beak ever so daintily, move it so it was dangling, and then she let go.

The bottle smashed with an almighty noise and lotion splattered everywhere. Madam was not fazed. She sat there with her head cocked sideways, surveying the damage. I swear she had a satisfied gleam in her eyes....

Finnigan is a bull when it comes to electronics...if you leave your cell phone on the counter, forget about it. My poor husband left his work blackberry on the counter, she took most of the buttons off and he had to tape them back on. He goes to a big wig meeting and one of the other execs looks at him and says "is that tape holding your phone together?". :laugh: And if you try to take it once she has it, you better be ready for a fight, she won't let go and she starts growling and screeching, she eventually gives up, but only with a big ole bite!:evil: