NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Show Me Yours... And I'll Show You Mine

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Actually Mc is scottish or irish, Moms side is irish. Father side is Hanna which is scottish, though back when it was Hannay... dropped the 'y' when they moved to america... some added an 'h' to the end too

1553076948_l.jpg

Image is bad quality but i'll do better to replace it later

Text reads "Per ardua ad alta" = "Through difficutly to the height"

mclcoa.gif

don't have a pic of this one yet but this is what it is of

Post edited by: CursingLlama, at: 2007/09/15 00:17<br><br>Post edited by: CursingLlama, at: 2007/09/15 00:27

In memory of my father, Mario. His favorite horse Secretariat won the Triple Crown of horse racing. WINS: Kentucky Derby (new track record), Preakness Stakes (new track record), Belmont Stakes (new WORLD record),

DadsHorse.jpg

Joe<br><br>Post edited by: nevjoe, at: 2007/09/15 02:08

I LOVE THEM. Horses move with such beauty and strength. I road them for years when I was a kid. My cousin Tommy was a jockey. I love Secretariat, my heart was with Ruffin. A female who won the women’s Triple Crown races. She was undefeated and ran a match race with Foolish Pleasure, (Kentucky Derby winner) and broke her leg while winning, but she couldn’t finish the race.

Joe

• 1 month later...

It hurts, there is no doubt, depending on the fatty tissue, it hurts less or worse...I've got three, a frog on the top of my foot with tree branch around my ankle, a butterfly on left ankle and a four leaf clover w/ a rainbow ribbon at the bottom of my back. Just remember it hurt MORE to have the tattoos removed than to get it done in the first place, so make sure its what you want, I work for a doctors office that does the laser procedure, and alot of people say its so much worse than getting the tattoo in the first place.

Too add to that I've done good research on the laser procedures prior to getting mine. Not only does it supposedly hurt more than getting it in the first place it typically takes more than 1 session to completly remove a tatoo especially if you have lots of colors like I do, and your paying per session (it cost a lot I forget the pricing but honestly thats enough)

Not trying to discourage anyone from getting one just saying you might wanna think about it and get an original design rather than one off the wall (unless of course thats what you REALLY want)

Laser treatments today have very little scarring. The issue is that not everyone who has a laser to do the procedure is really qualified to do it. Some are even tatoo artists who also offer removal... If you are going to get it done pay more and have a doctor do it, or at the very least talk to a few who've had it done by the individual and look at there scars. Larger the tattoo the more visable the scar as well of course.

• 7 months later...

Hi iv just read this thread and seen some lovely tattoo`s so just thought id let you have a look at the one iv just had done a few weeks ago,it took 2 sessions to finish,my daughter designed it.The pic was taken 1 day after it had been done so still a bit puffy and red.

Photo-0085-1.jpg

Jackie

I have 3 tattoos. A bull on my hip as I am a Taurus, some tribal on my lower back and this on my foot. It is a plumeria flower with the words "I AM I" around it. My brother has these words on his chest and it kinda means I am who I am, take it or leave it.

tatt.jpg