NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Show Me Yours... And I'll Show You Mine

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beccy & Josh,

Nice tattoos. I like them both.

I like the talons coming out of the arm. That is way KOOL.

Will you post a picture of "your" tattoo when you have it? I would like to see your version of this tattoo.

Thanks Josh.

Beccy, how did you chose your tattoo? I think it's very feminine. Very nice.

Kim

RdnkParamedic21 wrote:

This is kind of like what I'm getting next month, cept the tear marks and gonna be wider with just the talons coming through and instead of nothing being in the tears it will have an american flag showing through.

untitled-7a1285ecf380b65d6de86563a2f71328.jpg

That's N-I-C-E!! (I'm a 'flag' person, just love them)

Guest briansmum

thanks Kim, well i'd gone through many things in my mind and had finally settled on a lily, but when i got there they were all a bit big and complex for my first one, so i was looking through the folder and spotted that one, i thought it was very pretty, while being simple and just knew that was the one i wanted. i'm going to go back later this year and have the lily done just above it. i think it will look great.

Postponement, I don't think I am going to be able to get that tattoo this weekend, my grandson's birthday party is this Saturday afternoon and then my son-in-law's party is after that. My grandson was born on his dad's birthday so we have to have separate parties to honor both.

Bummer, I will shoot for next weekend, and as soon as I get it I will post a pic.B) B) B)

How did I miss this post? Here are all of my tats, I'm quite colorful to say the least LOL

Left shoulder

leftstar.jpg

Right shoulder

rightstar2.jpg

Nape of my neck

first.jpg

Whole view of shoulders

shouldertats.jpg

Left foot, still in proces of becoming and entire sleeve

foottat.jpg

Right foot, will be getting this covered soon

foottat2.jpg

Henna colored Dragonflies behind each ear

dragonfly2.jpg

dragonfly1.jpg

I'm a little crazy I know..I will have at least 4 more tats before I'm done!

Thanks for the 2nd welcome Talon :) It's nice to chat to people from different parts of the world & different ages.

judygram i agree with you as long as they are in good taste i dont see a problem with them.I will charge my camera & get some pics for you :woohoo:<br><br>Post edited by: lovemyGreys, at: 2007/08/11 13:34

Well tell him he is so full of it, when I got home yesterday with my new tattoo and showed it to him, he just shook his head, he did not even know I was going to get it. What I do is my business and if I want to get one or two I will. I told him I was planning on getting a couple more. LOL