NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Show Me Yours... And I'll Show You Mine

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Monique

I have a tattoo on my left ankle it is of two dog paws encircled with a leash and the leash is laid out as a holler. Then the collar of the leash squeezes the middle of the two paws. Is the one constant in my life forever until I die and will be in my life forever is my dogs.

I have also thought about getting a second small tattoo w/my husband's name. He thinks that this is ridiculous to "brand" yourself with anothers' name what if you are not forever together? I said I put up with him almost 16 years I think I can stick it out ... and if for any reason he torked me off I would just put "Kill" in front of it ... since his name is "Bill" ... just like the movie :).

I'm afraid they're addictive. It took me 35 years to get one and less than 6 months to want another one.

I have been considering one for a while, but have not pulled the trigger yet. I want a custom one that would show a human heart coiled by a DNA strand with a snake's head and tail. I need a real artist to draw it up. Maybe tough to imagine, but I sketched it out a few times and think it would look cool. I have personal reasons for this design and my interest in science...in short, our DNA can be an unknown (kind of like its tough to tell some poisonous snakes from non) but it is what makes us tick and we need to play the cards we are dealt...

It's the constant hard rubbing of the excess ink that I found most annoying! It made it sore after a while. Bee Stings......I didn't notice that. I guess we all have different experiences and pain tolerance. :pinch:

• 4 weeks later...
Guest briansmum

I GOT ONE!! finally got it, after 4 years of building myself up. it's just a nice little black pattern at the bottom of my back, and now i've had that done i'm going to go back and get a nice pink lily done above it later this year. i'm so proud of myself, i didn't even cry :P (pics coming soon, when it's not red and puffy)

I have none but my parents have tattoos on their left ring fingers, they said their wedding rings were getting in the way, and my dad's gold band kept breaking... so they each have a small heart with a horizontal line (sort of making a B shape in the heart, for our last initial) and a little ~ on each side of the heart.

I have two tattoos one on my arm, which my younger bother desingned, a sort of celtic trible thing,Pain wasn't to bad. :) And my wifes name on my back which hurt like hell:pinch:...

I dont know how to post pic's here yet but i will post on my profile if anyone wants to see....

Post edited by: Shawzy4, at: 2007/07/27 23:56

Post edited by: Shawzy4, at: 2007/07/27 23:58<br><br>Post edited by: Shawzy4, at: 2007/07/28 00:00

072707223248.jpg

Guest briansmum

cool, i like the tribal thing, mine is tiny compared to that, but i love it to bits, im so glad i went through with it, and i'll go back again. thanks for sharing

a humming bird sounds nice judy, saw some big parrot ones at the tattoo studio. far too big and complex for me though :laugh: