NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Show Me Yours... And I'll Show You Mine

I knew that title would get your attention.. :P What I am interested in seeing are your Tattoos.. Show me.. What do you have and where.. The reason I am interested is because I am just about ready to mark up this body of mine and I want some real world ideas. So, lets see em... Show me your and I'll show you mine.. Well, when I get it that is... :P<br><br>Post edited by: CeasarsDad, at: 2007/06/26 16:16

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup! Definitely caught my attention! :woohoo: I have 8 tattoo's, but 2 are not for public viewing as well. Perhaps a private viewing could be scheduled for those...........:whistle: I'm afraid there is no waiting list, like Islandgirltexas. :unsure:

Pictures, I don't know if that will happen.....:pinch:

Where was the most painfull for you? I heard that its painfull when it's close 2 a bone. I want a tribal on my lower back.... but like I said I'm tooooo scared.

Call me a pissie!

I have a tongue piercing though...

{Emotions-00020075}

I've not got any photos of mine, but my ex-boss has! I've got a sun in the middle of my back, and when he saw it he said 'I knew you were good Julia, but I never knew the sun shone out of your arse'. It's kind of a styalised sun, but as I said don't have any photos, and Casper's not very good with the camera yet!

Julia

PS - didn't hurt much at all - I had loads more pain getting my tummy button pierced

My husbands tatoo. tatoo_003.JPG

It looks better then the picture. Lighting is bad. And yes he said it hurts to have it done.

Post edited by: Tari, at: 2007/06/28 02:05<br><br>Post edited by: Tari, at: 2007/06/28 02:06

tatoo_003.JPG

None :) and not intending to have one either.

I thought I mention it because it seems out of the ordinary all of a sudden not to want to have a tattoo :silly:

Judy, I have a rose on the top of my foot. I flowered bracelet on my wrist. A butterfly, flowered design, a pegasus ( I know, that one I know longer like) a flower with a butterfly, a small bluebird, and a small kitten.

Guest briansmum

i have wanted one for sooooo long, but i have a phobia of needles. i would love a tattoo of a lilly, this was my grandmas favourite flower and i grew to love them too. now she has passed i think it would be nice to carry a reminder of her with me.