NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

ADAYA GIVING HERSELF A BATH

Tycos_mom

Adaya absolutly loves being soaken wet every day she gives herself a bath in Tycos water dish of coarse once she starts I go over with the sprayer to help things along but she just can't get enough of having a bath

DSC00151.jpg<br><br>Post edited by: Tycos_mom, at: 2009/05/10 22:45

That's GREAT!

Both of my greys liked bathing in thier water dishes. Nelson learned to slightly tolerate being in the shower but he made it clear it was NOT fun! He'd sit like a statue, blinking like a toad in a hail storm. Sam tries to bathe in his water dish but geeze, a Congo bathing in a 4" bowl!!?? Today I tried using the spray bottle on him while he bathed. With the first ffffft of the bottle the party was over and it was time to get away. :angry:

Its hard to tell from the photo but it looks like the water bowl is on a bracket connected to the outside of the cage. If so, did you find the bowl at a pet store? Online? A "bath" dish like that might be perfect for Sam's cage. I could hang it off the side of his cage closest to the table with my Orchids on it. Sam could water the flowers when he splashes about!! :cheer:

Tom

I bought the water bowl at the pet store but you can get them on line also The one on the outside of Tycos cage is six inches in diamiter. I don't know if you can get them any bigger or not. heres a link to get the on line

http://www.petstore.com/ps_ViewItem-category-Lixit_Quick_Lock_Crock_10oz_Small_Animal_Supplies_Feeders___Water_Bottles_Cage_Cups___Bowls-vendor-Lixit-SearchStr--action-view-idProduct-LX00765-idCategory-SPFWCA.html