NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

millie

taxidriver5

thankyou very much for the reply she is very cute indeed and already talking and getting all the attention when anyone calls to the house. she has just discovered playing with plastic bottle tops and has been having great fun with them and she is fun to watch, she is our first grey and we are having just as much fun as her

Millie is beautiful I'm so glad you are enjoying her they really are a lot of fun to have around It doesn't take long for them to become a very large presence in your home and heart. I couldn't imagine my life without my birds they are very speical indeed.

taxidriver5 wrote:

she has just discovered playing with plastic bottle tops and has been having great fun with them and she is fun to watch

AnnaBella *loves* bottle caps too. She likes to take out the plastic liner inside the cap...if there is one. It used to take her a few minutes...now it takes her just a few seconds. lol.

I just love your baby pictures. Babies are soo cute. I wanna take 'em all home!! Your photos almost look like paintings. Very cool looking. :)