NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hi im new here..

Hi there .

i am a new user .,i have a Timneh grey at 5 years old .., female.. her name is Gaia. i got her almost a year ago from a man who didnt have enough time for her .,

she is a good parrot and i love her very much.

anything else . .. just ask.

Madhuri

Hello Madhuri and welcome to our family, so glad you found us and we look forward to hearing more about you and Gaia.

Do you have any other parrots and is this your first grey?

You will find lots of useful information in our many threads and do ask questions you may have and we will help you in any way we can.

I look forward to seeing some pictures of Gaia when you get a chance to share some.

Hey Judy

thank you for welcomming me.

the first parrot i had was a little yellowshouldred amazone. but she died unfortuately of mug i think its called . which was very sad because i loved her so much. so then i got Gaia last august. she was 4 at that time and i got her from a man that couldnt handle her anymore .,he said that Gaia wouldnt accept his new girlfrind.,and had gotten mad at him.,

now i have her and she is lovely but a firm lady . . she has no problem with other people and she just love attention.. from every one .. though you shouldnt stick your finger through the cage if she dont know her .,but that is just commen sense i think .. B)

Yes that is common sense to not stick your fingers into a cage with a bird you do not know but some people just can't help themselves or are too stupid to care.

So the former owner got rid of her because she didn't like his new girlfriend and he got mad at her for that, he deserves to lose her in my opinion, they chose who they like and do not like for they have their own personalities, oh well his loss is your gain I say.

exactly what i think ... and i love her .. and yes she has a lot of personality .. but i think that is only charming. .. i would never let her go for any reason .. she chose me the day i saw her and she never looked back . she has learned a lot since i got her and a lot of words .. she have never said a word from when the former owner had her .,so i think she is happy the way things turned out ., lool .. at least i think so .,