NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Update on my baby!!!

CAGguy

Well I just got an email from janet at wool-n-wings and she said that the DNA results are back and my baby is a boy!!!! So now I know that my bird will be named Drizzle! It is always exciting getting new info on a baby.Drizzle is now 7 weeks old!!!

Well she said she lets them go between 90 to 120 days,or as soon as it is fully weened.So between the end of July and sometime in august I hope.I asked her the other day and she said it usually takes 5 weeks from the time they are in their own cage and that drizzle was not in his own cage yet.It really does not matter because if it were tomorrow it would not be soon enough...lol.I still have to get a cage and supplies so I need some more time,but I can't wait!!!

There are a couple really young pics of him on www.parrots.com under parrots for sale.Drizzle is the 1 marked reserved for Kevin H. New York.I will try to post pics when I get him home.I have to learn how first..lol.

Cagguy I love the name. And I am with you on the waiting game. I have the cage, toys, supplies I am just awaiting the homecoming. Being on here with my AG family has helped alot. I learn new things everyday. I dont post much, I just read every thing I can. Some times its a double edge sword. I have to admit I get sad. When I am feeling down there is always something I read that makes me laugh truely out loud. I actually do go thru the growing pains of having a family on here. I grow everyday mentally and emotionaly.

I agree with you on that one.I really enjoy being part of this forum family.Reading about other people and their greys makes me happy and helps me see what I am going to be getting myself into.Atleast I have my Cockatoo right now and she is a sweet heart.I just can't wait to get my grey home.

Haha judygram! You flatter me! :blush:

CAGguy, wow those are some very young pictures! My breeder doesn't touch or even look at the babies until about 3 weeks old so I never had pics that young. I think right now my Cameroon is 9 weeks old, hatched May 1st. They tell me he's eating a Macaw serving!

He's also showing signs of aggression to protect his clutchmates.. strange he's always nice to me when i go visit, lol. My bird I think is becoming a monster.. I better go buy him a motorcycle, a nasty spikey necklace and he can play drums in a rock band along side me playing my guitar. \|_| Haha. Oh and a tattoo too.. lol.