NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Ahjari Eating!

CarolandFamily

OMG he has a MOUTH full of food! lol They are down to 1 feeding a day now and Ahjari weighs 508 grams!!!!!! He is HUGHE im so proud of him lol!

DSC_0120.jpg

You all know I had to share! lol

Ok and this one too!

DSC_0147.jpg<br><br>Post edited by: CarolandFamily, at: 2009/05/06 01:05

What a cute picture he still looks like hes going to go to sleep even with a mouthful of food. My mom always told me that babys grow the most when they are sleeping its no wonder he's so big all he does is sleep eat and poop sleep being his favorite.:laugh:

Lmaoooo@Pat that's what his breeder Tina tells me too! He's just like my human kids eat, sleep and POOP! He's only 9 weeks going on 10 on Sat and is a HOUSE lol.

Azzie- Awww all I have are pictures of them lol you should see my cell phone and desktop.

Janet- that post was sooo funny it had me dying over there!

Judy- I think I just might send it over there too he's so messy! lol<br><br>Post edited by: CarolandFamily, at: 2009/05/06 11:55

He is a big boy, big and beautiful, what a great photo.

I guess he is trying to get all the energy to grown now because when he is ready to fledge he will drop weight to help with the fledging process, otherwise it will be like trying to lift a huge jumbo jet off the ground with all that weight, hehe.