NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Ecko flying

Eckobird

I caught some cool pics of Ecko flying the other day. He is 13 weeks old today. He is so good at it and I just love watching him. I am making a video of him flying too but I will post it later because I'm still not done.

I couldn't figure out the setting on my camera on these.

SDC10867.jpg

SDC10882.jpg

And then I finally figured the setting out, this is my favorite picture!

SDC10911.jpg

He was landing on my hand lol.

SDC10905.jpg

Going to land on his daddy.

SDC10910.jpg

Such a happy boy.

SDC10924-1.jpg

B) :woohoo: :lol: :silly:<br><br>Post edited by: caitb2007, at: 2009/05/04 20:53

They are wonderful pictures!

The flight ones are so difficult to get but you have been so lucky to get those.

He looks so proud of himself in the last one:laugh:

Thnks for sharing these great pics, karma to you.

Echo is so beautiful I also have tried to catch Adaya in Flight and the just don't turn out well at all I need to slow the shutter speed down or speed it up and I don't know how. Echo is a beautiful boy and he does look so happy and very proud of himself in that last picture. I love his feathers Adaya has those gorgous new feathers also that look so smooth and healthy Tyco has beautiful feathers also but baby feathers just seem to have somthing extra. Mabie because they are all brand new at the same time and as they get older they lose them here and there but never all at once.

a picture of Adaya

Adayaonherharness002.jpg

And I can't leave out a picture of my beautiful Tyco

tycoandshady003-1.jpg<br><br>Post edited by: Tycos_mom, at: 2009/05/05 08:30

GreYt photos and video of Ecko flying, he is doing GreYt!!

Thanks for sharing these. :-)

Pat - Thaks for the photos of Adaya and Tyco, they are two beautiful bids. I can't believe how fast they grow, even though I watch it happen atleast two times a year, it is always awe inspiring. :-)

That is FANTASTIC! What wonderful pics! You must be so proud and rightly so...it is such a wonderful moment to see them in flight and so proud of themselves. Your pics turned out fine and we loved the video.

Jay and Maggie

P.S. We are going to show Spock the pictures and video. He will be sooooooo jealous!:)

Jayd wrote:

That is FANTASTIC! What wonderful pics! You must be so proud and rightly so...it is such a wonderful moment to see them in flight and so proud of themselves. Your pics turned out fine and we loved the video.

Jay and Maggie

P.S. We are going to show Spock the pictures and video. He will be sooooooo jealous!:)

Haha! Thank you Jay and Maggie. Pretty soon Spock will be doing the same thing. :)