NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

My grey needs a new home

birdlover111

I work full time but I still find time for my grey Josey, I made a lifetime committment to her and I wouldn't give her up for anything but since you are willing to give up yours why don't you just let the cage go with the bird too unless you are intending to put another bird in it.

Well between working full time and having to take care of my husband in the evening i just dont have the time.

Why would i put another bird in it when i dont have time for this one? That makes no sense.

For another hundred i will include the cage.

• 3 weeks later...

Oh yes Many of us have 2 I have a 6 year old and just adopted a wee babe about 11 weeks ago She's 15 weeks old now and My older one has Taken a likeing to her. even if they don't get along they will be very good company for each other when your not home. They will need to have their own cages anyway and I beleive she's selling the bird with its cage and accesory's for 600. Which is a great deal. here's a picture of my 2 the older one is feeding the baby. Here's a link from someone who knows how to get a hold of the person mabie you can PM her and she can get you the ph number.

http://www.greyforums.net/forums/african-grey/137620-cag-for-sale-5-mos-old-600-w-cage.html

DSC00127.jpg<br><br>Post edited by: Tycos_mom, at: 2009/05/19 02:43