NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hello !

Hello Everyone!

My name is faith, and I am addicted to birds.

I worked with birds and taught courses on birds for a pet store chain for almost 4 years.

Originally, I couldnt even pick up a Cockatiel I was scared of birds. It was a green wing Macaw named Rudy who changed that, and taught me alot of what I know about parrots- and since then I have been hooked, and ended up primairly working with birds with in the company.

I left, and now on occasion I take care of sick or stressed birds that need out of the store envoirment and then find them their forever home.

I want to learn! Especially since I am now fostering an African Grey. I am framiliar with them,but by no means knowledgable on them specifically. I have however always had a praticiular intrest in them.

This bird chews and pulls out feathers on his wings. Its awful, his wings are destroyed (for now)

any advice would be appreciated!

Anyway

this site looks fantastic and I cannot wait to learn from all of you!

!

Welcome faith!!

It's GreYt having you here. It's sounds like you are definitely addicted to parrots and it's GreYt to hear you have taken in a Grey in need of a good home.

Looking forward to hearing more from you and seeing some photos when you get a chance. :-)

I'm sorry to hear about this poor stressed bird lots of love patients daily baths with aloevera juice and he will be right as rain in no time welcome to the forum and look through all the post and ask any questions you may have. Pics please when you get a chance.